November 3, 2014

Two and a half

Today is the last day our sweet second born is two years old. Tomorrow, Zeke turns three which he said officially makes him a "big boy." ;) I found this sweet poem online, and it just melted this Momma's heart!

"Two and a Half"
Hold him a little longer
Rock him a little more
Tell him another story
(You've only told him four)
Let him sleep on your shoulder
Rejoice in his happy smile
He is only two and a half
For such a little while!
-author unknown

In other family news, we found out baby number four is going to be a boy! The boys are excited to have another wrestling partner, and Eva is still the little princess... for now! ;) We are rejoicing and thanking God for another healthy baby and His many blessings!!

"For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of Him" 1 Samuel 1:27.








No comments:

Post a Comment