March 13, 2014

Our baby is four!

I will most likely say this as each one of our kiddos has a birthday... ;) But I can't believe our baby is four!! Happy Birthday to our first born, Ezra Matthew! We have been gifted such a tender hearted and fun loving fellow. He is someone that we are thankful his younger brother loves and copies. Like giving their baby sister sweet kisses on the head. ::Momma's heart melting:: Ezra has so much energy and still does not require as much sleep as the rest of the family. Matt and I laugh about what he'll probably end up doing someday since the Lord made him this way for a reason. I can't wait to see how it turns out, but I don't want to wish away these precious little years either! It has been so much fun watching Ezra grow from a baby to a little boy. We love you, Ezra, and we are so thankful for the four years the Lord has allowed us to love and care for you!

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment